The H4 looks and surfs different to any other fin. Precision Swiss engineering matched with a highly evolved template provides an unprecedented level of control and predictability at high speeds.
Quad Rears designed to work with both medium & large H4 sets.
This set comes equipped with 2 x Quad Rear Fins, designed to work with both medium & large H4 sets.
While the science behind the template, materials & the foils are highly complex. Every component of this fin has been engineered to create a simple synergy between the fin & the surfboard, the rider & the wave.
- REAR FIN SYNERGY: The H4 quad rear combines the power + control of the H4 thruster, with the added speed & drive of a quad.
- QUAD REAR PROFILE: A similar hybrid outline on the front and rear fins helps minimise turbulence + provides a smooth and predictable feel.
- ENHANCED FOILS: Revolutionary new foil designed to grip longer through turns and promotes perfect rail to rail transitions.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker.
- Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.