This privacy statement (this "Statement") discloses the privacy practices for Madluc Pty Ltd trading as JS Industries (the "Website") - what information we gather, how we use it and how to correct or change it.
This Statement only addresses our activities from our servers.
Other sites (including those to which the Website links and third party sites or services with which www.jsindustries.com is connected) may have their own privacy policies and practices, which we do not control.
They each have separate privacy and data collection practices; independent of jsindustries.com and jsindustries.com has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily and publicly disclose personal information on any online service or website - for example on message boards, through email, or in chat areas - that information can be collected and used by others.
In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Further, while we strive to protect your personal information, jsindustries.com cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information.
Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
jsindustries.com will not disclose any information about any individual without the individual's consent, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process. There may be cases in which some of your personal information may be used by jsindustries.com to target e-commerce promotions and telemarketing activities. In addition, it may be shared with third parties who assist jsindustries.com in producing its Web sites or provide a service to jsindustries.com’s users.
If you have any questions about this Statement, the practices of jsindustries.com with respect to personal information or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com
Anyone who participates in interactive activities (chat, message boards, contests, store and fantasy product purchase, membership program) on jsindustries.com may be asked to register for a free guest ID and password or to complete subscription registration for a member ID and password.
We use customer contact information from this registration form to send the user information about our company and promotional material from some of our partners. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services.
The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary for customer service reasons. Unique identifiers, such as member ID and passwords, are collected to verify the user's identity and for use as account numbers in our record system.
We offer a number of free newsletters to share content information about our site with interested users. Users may cancel their free email subscriptions by following the simple instructions at the bottom of each newsletter or email.
jsindustries.com utilizes a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. All user contact information is contained behind a "firewall" and only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights to production systems.
Credit card numbers are not stored in our systems in accordance with the highest of PCI-DSS standards. When purchasing from jsindustries.com your financial details are passed through to a secure server using the latest 256-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.
If you choose to modify your personal information or you have forgotten your password, you may do so by visiting the jsindustries.com member page. You will be required to submit a valid member ID and password for authentication before you will be able to modify your file. Because password and credit card information has been encrypted, it is completely invisible, including our customer service team. If you desire to change your password, the customer service representative will reset to a new one after you have properly identified yourself.
jsindustries.com technology department conducts frequent site security audits.
For more information about the National Privacy Principles, see the Federal Privacy Commissioner's website: http://www.privacy.gov.au
Ordering is Easy & Risk Free!
jsindustries.com is committed to customer satisfaction- if you receive any merchandise that you are unhappy with for any reason, simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure you enclose your original invoice, along with a description of the fault.
All items returned for refund or exchange must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Any packaged goods must be returned with the packaging in its original condition or may not be accepted (unless faulty). Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty).
Please note that NO Returns or Exchanges can be made in person at the warehouse. Please contact email@example.com
jsindustries.com returns department operates Monday-Friday. Once your order is received in our warehouse, we will inspect and process the goods within 24 hours. We will inform you by email when your transaction is being processed.
Please note that if you are wanting to exchange or return boxed goods, they must be returned to jsindustries.com in the original unmarked packaging and in good condition. If the items are being posted back, please ensure you pack them inside a satchel & do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition there may be a chance that we will not exchange or refund the goods.
Australian returns address:
8/64 Ourimbah Road
Tweed Heads NSW 2485
USA returns address.
6068 Corte Del Cedro
Carlsbad, CA 92011
If you have any further questions, please contact customer service on:
Phone: +61 7 5599 3003
The use of this site is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth below . Please read them carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your submittal of any purchase order to jsindustries.com indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall supercede any subsequent terms or conditions included with any purchase order, whether or not such terms or conditions are signed by jsindustries.com.
jsindustries.com reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
By ordering or registering on jsindustries.com you grant us the right to add your contact details to our database. From time to time we may contact you about offers and new products. You can easily be removed by either unsubscribing via a link or contacting our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from marketing communications.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. jsindustries.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. jsindustries.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. All orders placed must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. jsindustries.com is a reseller to end user customers and does not accept orders from dealers, exporters, wholesalers, or other customers who intend to resell the products offered by jsindustries.com.
jsindustries.comis not liable for any losses or damages caused by this website or any website linked to or from this website. We reserve the right to refuse any order without giving reason. Upon cancellation of an order we will make all reasonable attempts to contact you using the details provided. All received monies will be refunded using the method received.
The delivery times provided by jsindustries.com are estimates only. jsindustries.com will not be held accountablefor late deliveries or loss or damage relating to late deliveries.
In the event that multiple items are ordered, part deliveries may be made where stock is not available. All reasonable attempts to notify you will be made using the details you provided. Please ensure you enter the correct delivery address. jsindustries.com cannot be held responsible for incorrectly entered delivery addresses.
The buyer is responsible for inspecting the goods for fault and notifying us within 5 working days of receiving the goods should there be a fault.
jsindustries.com cannot be held responsible for an incorrect address being entered on your order.
Address Confirmation is given on the review & buy page in the checkout section of the site. If this is not noticed until after your order is finalised, please contact Customer Service immediately.
We will attempt to update any incorrect order details, however due to the fast turnaround of our warehouse, some orders cannot be adjusted. In the case that your order is processed and cannot be updated, please refer to our returns and exchange section for more information.
Some orders may incur a customs or import duty charge. jsindustries.com do not have any control over these charges or are unable to advise what they will be, as it is based on your own countries regulations & compliances. For further information, please contact your local customs office.
All charges are to be paid by the customer on delivery of order. Orders cannot be returned to sender and jsindustries.com will never pay these customs charges on your behalf. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and jsindustries.com will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence. We cannot mark International orders as a gift in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees. This is an illegal practice and as an established business we will not do this.
Prices are subject to change without notice. There may be duties and taxes added to your package by the destination country. You will be responsible for these upon delivery and are not included in your order total. All credit cards are charged in Australian Dollars. Non-Australian currency figures are all approximations based on an exchange rate
Please note that delivery time for your pre-ordered item may change. To get an updated ETA of your pre-ordered item contact customer service at email@example.com
We recommend placing a separate order for pre order items as any multiple item order containing a pre order item will not be shipped until the pre order item is ready for despatch.
Returns must be in as new condition with tags attached unless faulty.
Faulty goods will be dealt with as per the manufacturer's warranty.
Special return offers apply to individuals only.
We recommend sending returns via registered post as we do not accept responsibility for lost items
If notified before goods have been dispatched, jsindustries.com can accommodate order cancellations. If items have been shipped, jsindustries.com reserves the right to refuse order cancellation or charge a cancellation fee should we be able to request the return of the package from our delivery service.
This site is owned and operated by Madluc Pty Ltd. Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Madluc PTY LTD.
You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose.
No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in anyform or by any means without madluc PTY LTD prior written permission.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, jsindustries.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
jsindustries.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, jsindustries.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties.
You acknowledge that jsindustries.com is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
Promotion commences on May 23rd, 2019 and ends at 11.59pm AEDST on June 30th, 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must visit jsindustries.com and follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, residential address, phone number, valid email address, date of birth, and gender), and submit the fully completed database entry form.
6. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. The draw will take place at Madluc Pty Ltd, 8/64 Ourimbah Road, Tweed Heads NSW on 1/7/19 at 10am AEST. Madluc may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
10. The winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw and in writing. The winner’s name will also be published on the JS Industries website an social media from 1/7/19.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. There will be 1 winner – The first valid entry drawn will win an athlete surfboard and 1x voucher from Billabong valued at $500 AUD.
13. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize), then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
14. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
15. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. Total prize pool valued at up to AU$2,000.00
17. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
18. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 7/7/19 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and in writing, and their name will be published on JS website.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of and/or participation in the prize.
24. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event a winner or winner’s companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
26.The promoter is MADLUC Pty Ltd. (ABN 65 100 557 480) of 8/64 Ourimbah Road, Tweed Heads, NSW 2485. Telephone (07) 5599 3003 (“Promoter”).