Big Baron Softboard
Soft, but hard to put down. Fun for anyone.
Sizes in stock will arrive to mainland USA in 3-5 business days. 7-10 days for Hawaii.
PU - note there is a 4 week build + shipping (shipments arriving monthly).
HYFI - note there is a 14-16 week build + shipping (shipments arriving monthly).
(Shipping times will vary due to global freight uncertainty. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine which USA shipment your board will be on.)
SOFT, BUT HARD TO PUT DOWN. FUN FOR ANYONE.
BIG BARON SOFTBOARD
BIG BARON SOFTBOARD
BIG BARON SOFTBOARDCONCAVE
- JEJeff E.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoFUN! FUN! FUN!
Fun and awesome board! Currently using it as I progress down in liters and length from a longboard. Able to duck dive and paddle good. Been able to catch some waves shoulder high with a bit of a face. Also my first foray using a twinnie!
- JLJesse L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBig Baron Softboard
I would highly recommend this board for everyone! Especially if you’re a surfer dad, and you want to take your kids surfing. This board works insanely well! I’ve taken it out even on a head high day, and it did not disappoint. The board is very well made. I’ve been loving this board and my kids love it too!
- PJPatrick J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoI like it.
Fast and well-informed shipping service. Board came in good condition and was well packed.
Still waiting to take it out on a good day to see how it performs. It paddles well.
- TKTim K.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoDon't sleep on the big baron softtop!
Okay, this is not a soft top you're imagining. Think basically a hard top with a grip deck. The board is basically the same as a "real" board with it's rails and concaves. The board rides incredibly. You would not believe that it's a soft top while riding it. I loved it so much I bought two. One 6'4 and one 7'0. I always get compliments on the JS boards and everyone's surprised when they touch it because it's like a "real board". I love these boards and I highly recommend it for all types of surfers.
- NJNathan J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBig baron