Flame Fish Softboard
Soft, but hard to put down. Fun for anyone.
Sizes in stock will arrive to mainland USA in 3-5 business days. 7-10 days for Hawaii.
PU - note there is a 4 week build + shipping (shipments arriving monthly).
HYFI - note there is a 14-16 week build + shipping (shipments arriving monthly).
(Shipping times will vary due to global freight uncertainty. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine which USA shipment your board will be on.)
SOFT, BUT HARD TO PUT DOWN. FUN FOR ANYONE.
FLAME FISH SOFTBOARD
FLAME FISH SOFTBOARD
FLAME FISH SOFTBOARDCONCAVE
- JJoshVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoFun Softboard
Great for small or ”it’s crappy out there but still want to surf” days. Perfect for beach breaks and not having to worry about dings dents or even breaking. I’m 5’10 and bought a 5’8 38L. Super easy to paddle, easy to get into waves, especially those very small ones (knee high). Feels like a mid packed into a short board. Overall super light for being foamie, love the fact that fin boxes are FCS II compatible. The board is same material exterior wise top and bottom. If I can pick at one thing, I would recommend bottom to have a smooth surface or even layered with HDPE if paying regular price. I bought this board on sale so I can comfortably say best bang for the buck and definitely worth money spent.
- SSSteven S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPERFECT FOR ANY CONDITION- SUPER FUN RIPPING SOFTTOP
This board is great to just keep in your car so you’re ready to catch some surf anytime 🤙🏽
- JNJosh N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoHighly recommend
First off the customer service was phenomenal. The board showed up right on time with free shipping. It’s definitely a high-performance soft top haven’t ridden 1/2 as fun as this one. Highly recommend.🤙
- MRMatt R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect family beach day board
Great board to take down to the beach so the kids can thrash on it and I can take out to grab a few as well
- ARAustin R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFlame Fish
Most fun I’ve had on a surfboard