The fastest board for slow waves.
Sizes in stock will arrive to mainland USA in 3-5 business days. 7-10 days for Hawaii.
PU - note there is a 4 week build + shipping (shipments arriving monthly).
HYFI - note there is a 14-16 week build + shipping (shipments arriving monthly).
(Shipping times will vary due to global freight uncertainty. Please email email@example.com to determine which USA shipment your board will be on.)
THE FASTEST BOARD FOR SLOW WAVES.
- RCRitchie C.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSub Xero Carbotune = All Black Ferrari Superfast 812
First session today over here on Kauai :) Absolutely love this board!! I know they are intended for high speeds in small waves. I bought the 6'2" (44 liters version)for high speeds in over head long reeling reef breaks . (note to self : there aren't any on Kauai ;) Im glad I went against the norms . Board was an absolute BEAST today !!!
- JJoshVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBEST year around
Literally my go to out of my quiver. I’m 5’10 at 180lbs, intermediate level and ride a 5’9. I live in the southbay in SoCal and my sub xero hifi suites all conditions. For this board in particular, it’s fun with a twin +1 set up and very driven as a quad.
- RSRobert S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLove my Sub Xero!
I absolutely love my Sub Xero. I can catch the smallest of waves which is crucial for summer surfing on the Gulf coast. Its name is spot on as it catches waves that are sub xero feet, lol. I gave it a custom paint job and it rides great as a quad. Love it!!!
- JLJonathan L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSUB ZERO
SUPER EASY AND QUICK
- JLJonathan L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agobest board for small waves
enjoying the board very much , sooo easy to catch waves